100% Placement Assistance
Certified Embedded System Developer (CESD)
WHAT MAKES US DISTINGUISHED
- We teach, how to interface hardware and integrate them to built up a Complete System.
- We teach, how to develop software (Drivers) for the I/O's, which can be reused across any application.
- The Software Driver algorithms are independent of the controller used. (RISC CISC and 8, 16,32 bits).
- We cover the Micro controllers like no one else.
- Our focused course helps fresher to get placed and Professionals to do better.
- We know, what industries require and we are successful in imbibing those skills to our students.
- We have 100% Placement Track record.
WHAT SKILL SET YOU ACQUIRE
- You learn, how to Interface Hex Keypad, Multiplexed Seven Segment Display, LCD Module, Serial Port, DC Motor, Stepper Motor, Servo Motor, Touch Sensor, Light Sensor, etc. with the Micro controller and write DRIVERS (Independent code) for the same.
- You also learn to identify and implement the code, which can be used across different applications.
- You learn to develop a complete system (instrument) and how to link the large reusable code with the applications.
- The Practice sessions helps you to improve your hardware skills along with your software skills.
- The Proficiency in Embedded C Programming and its tools.
ARM (Advanced RISC Machine)
Features in RISC Architecture:
- ARM processor cores –Study of ARM 7TDMI.
- ARM Organization and Implementation, 3-Stage Pipeline ARM Organization,
- ARM Instruction Execution, ARM Implementation,
- AMBA (Advanced microcontroller bus architecture)
- ARM & THUMB Mode
- Memory format:
- Memory Hierarchy, Memory Size and Speed, On-Chip Memory and
- Cache Memory.
- Instruction length
- Data types
- Use of ARM based IDE (Keil)
- Interfacing with different input and output devices
- ARM interrupt techniques
- UART interfacing technique
- Timer initialization and writing techniques.
- Embedded-C programming.
- Architecture of PIC micro controller
- Device overview (PIC16F family)
- Memory organization
- I/O ports in PIC micro controllers
- Timers modules
- Interrupt concept
- Special features of 16F CPU
- Programs in Embedded C MPLAB IDE (Hi-tech C Compiler)
PIC-16F I2C COMMUNICATION (7 Days)
(Self Assignment module, only for Regular admission embedded students)
- How to write I2C protocol
- Interfacing I2C device:
- PORT EXPANDER
- Using EMB-C programming language
- MPLAB-IDE (Hi-tech C Compiler) (** for non regular students module 7 & 8 req. prior knowledge of Emb-C and 16f based system interface)
- Architecture of PIC18F microcontroller
- Device overview (PIC 18F family)
- Memory organization
- I/O ports techniques
- Timers modules
- Interrupt concept
- Programs in Embedded C
- How to use PICKIT-3(technique)
- Using Embedded C programming MPLAB IDE (C18 COMPILER)
IoT (Internet of Things)
STUDY OF ARDUINO ATMEGA UNO
(ADDED FOR SELF LEARNING PACKAGE FOR REGULAR STUDENTS)
- Features of Board
- Advantages of Arduino
- Features of Atmega328
- Connection details on Board
- Communication between compiler and board
- Compiler features and its uses
- Interfacing practicals on bread board for student's exposure gives detail understanding of circuit interfacing.
- LED interfacing
- Ladder LEDs
- Serial communication
- Sensor interfacing
- LCD interfacing
- Button interfacing
- Introduction to transistor , gates and sequential logic circuits.
- Introduction to FPGA.
- Introduction to Xilinx software.
- Project implementation on FPGA starter development board.
- VLSI Lab Experiments
- VHDL code and implement on FPGA kit:
- VHDL code for 8-bit Digital Output -LED Interface 8-bit Digital Inputs (Switch Interface)
- 4 × 4 Matrix Keypad Interface
- VHDL code for Relay Interface
- VHDL code for 7-Segment Display Interface
- Stepper Motor Interface
- VHDL code to simulate 4-Bit Binary Counter by software
- 2x16 character based LCD Interface
- DC motor Control using PWM Generation
- Design of MUX and DEMUX implement on FPGA kit
- Design of Encoder / Decoder / Shift Register, implement on FPGA Kit
Micro-controller based System Design using Assembly Language
- Pin Diagram, Block Diagram 8085 and 8051, Timing and Clock, Reset circuitry
- Memory Architecture
- Addressing Modes
- Instruction set
- Interfacing of LED
- Interfacing single seven segment display,
- Multiplexing of four seven segment displays
- Counter application
- Key-pad scanning without interrupt
- Timer and Interrupt structure
- Interrupt based Display Driver for seven segment display
- Interrupt based hex -key pad Driver
- Stop watch Application
- Development of directory structure
- Introduction to conditional assembly structure
- Software & Hardware drivers for LCD
- Uart, RS232 interface, null modem configuration, Stopwatch on hyper terminal
- Introduction to C programming, Data types, Format specifiers, Qualifiers, Operators, decision control structure,
- Loop control structure, Functions.
- Arrays, strings, storage classes.
- Arithmetic operation on Character, Type casting, creating a header file, use of Global variables.
- Keywords in embedded c
- Software optimization techniques
- Embedded C for 8051,
- Interfacing of LCD display
- Interfacing of Seven-segment display.
- Interfacing of Keypad and LCD.
- Interfacing of Keypad and seven segment display
- How to use interrupts in embedded c
- Writing technique for keypad interface using interrupt
- UART in embedded c and its applications
- Understanding Serial buses
- What is CAN?
- Understanding CAN Protocol
- Learning CAN Controller MCP2510
- Understanding CAN Transceiver MCP 2551
- Interfacing CAN Controller and Transceiver
- Developing Nodes and writing drivers for them
- Implementing CAN Model
**for non regular students embedded-c prior knowledge
required for above protocols.
**for non regular students embedded-c prior knowledge required for above protocols.
Real Time Operating System Concept
- Define Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Comparison between normal (traditional) OS and Real Time OS
- Why RTOS is required in Embedded systems
- How RTOS helps to increase the scalability
- Basic architecture
- Types and features
- Hard time systems
- Real time kernels
- Multitasking techniques
- Real time scheduling
- Interrupts service routine (ISR
- Preemptive and non preemptive kernels
- Self learning package for students
- DC Motor Applications of DC Motor in Robotics
- Theory of DC Motor
- Hardware and Software Interface of DC Motor
- Demonstration of DC Motor on Robotic Kit
- Stepper Motor Theory of Stepper Motor
- Hardware and software Interface of Stepper Motor
- Demonstration of Stepper Motor on Robotic Kit
- Applications of Stepper Motor
- Servo Motor Theory of Servo Motor
- Hardware and Software Interface of Servo Motor
- Applications of Servo Motor
- Demonstration of Servo Motor on Robotic Kit
- Pulse width modulation techniques
- Sensors Hardware and Software Interface of Touch and Light Sensor
- Protocol based sensor interface
- Applications of Sensors
- Demonstration of Sensors on Robotic Kit.
- Assignments on Robotics car and ROBOTIC ARM
- Study of Electronics Components and identification.
- Applications and datasheet reading of Components
- Introduction to circuits and Software
- Introduction to BOM (Bill of materials)
- Introduction to PCB and Dip-trace PCB Software
- Power supply design
- 7 Segment circuit design and convert circuit to PCB.
- Company wise PCB component search method
- Component Place and arrangement Auto Routing.
- Editing the Routing.
- Component Design & foot Print Design.
- Gerber method